Protecting yourself against disease or the flu is important. FastMed Urgent Care clinics offer walk-in flu shots and vaccines with our primary care providers, 7 days a week. We make it fast and convenient to get the vaccines and flu shots you need. Our services are for both children and adults, and are covered by most insurance carriers. Whether you need a routine seasonal immunization or you have an infant or a child heading off to college, Neighborhood Clinic offers a comprehensive range of vaccines and the current flu shots. Please call your nearest FastMed location to confirm vaccine availability.
Family Practice Clinics - Partial listing of infant and childhood vaccines:
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis (DTaP) * Varicella (Chickenpox)
- Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib) * Pneumococcal disease (PCV)
- Hepatitis A (HepA) * Polio (IPV)
- Hepatitis B (HepB) * Rotavirus (RV)
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) * Human papillomavirus (HPV)
- Meningococcal (MCV4)
The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommends that everyone 6 months of age and older get a seasonal flu vaccine. Keep in mind that vaccination is especially important for certain people who are high risk or who are in close contact with high risk persons, including the following groups:
- Children younger than 5 years of age, and children of any age with a long-term health condition like asthma, diabetes or disorders of the brain or nervous system.
- Adults who are in close contact with children younger than 5 years old (people who live with them).
- Adults who are out-of-home caregivers (nannies, daycare providers, etc.) of children younger than 5 years old.
- Adults who live with or have other close contact with a child or children of any age with a chronic health problem (asthma, diabetes, etc.)
- Health care workers
Keeping in good health and protecting against disease doesn’t need to be complicated when Neighborhood Clinic is in your neighborhood.